To insert a hyperlink in an email
1. In the body of your message, enter the text that you want to make into a hyperlink.
This can be the actual location or URL (such as http://www.example.com) or any text (such as click here).
2. Highlight the text by holding down the left mouse button as you drag the cursor over the text.
4. In the Link URL field, enter the link destination, for example, http://www.example.com.
5. Optionally, from the Target drop-down list, choose whether you want the link to open in the same window or in a new window.
6. Optionally, in the Title field, enter a description that will be displayed when the recipient moves their cursor over the link
7. Click Insert.