We recently came across some changes in the registrar system where there are some changes in the re-activation period, once the domain is expired, it does not get any re-activation period.
- All domains once renewed, will pay regular fee. Any expired domains will have to pay additional $15 as Re-Activation Fee.
- The Re-Activation Period would be 15 days but is it not granted to all domains and it is up to the Registrar's discretion therefore we (THOBSON) should not be held responsible for any losses in any form including loss of domains.
- Once the Re-Activation Period is over, the domain will go into Redemption Period where the fee is $350 per domain.
- Once the Redemption Period is over, there is no way we can bring it back and it will have to go into regular deletion from the global registry and would be made publicly available for any one to book on the first come first basis.
- Customers are requested to kindly renew their domains before 10 days of the expiry at last to avoid any issues and allow us sufficient time to remit the fund via banking channels / wire transfer which may take up to 5 to 7 days itself.
The following para would explain the terms clearly;
Reactivation Period Process. For a period of approximately thirty (30) days after expiration of the term of domain name registration services, we may provide a procedure by which expired domain name registration services may be renewed. We may, but are not obligated to, offer this process, called the "reactivation period." You assume all risks and all consequences if you wait until close to or after the expiration of the original term of domain name registration services to attempt to renew the domain name registration services. We may, in our sole discretion, choose not to offer a reactivation period and we shall not be liable therefore. The reactivation period renewal process, if any, may involve additional fees which we and your Primary Service Provider may determine. We may make expired domain name services(s) available to third parties, we may auction off the rights to expired domain name services (the auction beginning close to the end or after the end of the reactivation period), and/or expired domain name registration services may be re-registered to any party at any time.
Complete Terms and Conditions are located at eNom.com who is the domain registrar for your domains.
Thobson Technologies Pvt Ltd
Monday, July 1, 2019